As the World Turns Always in Our Hearts

We're fans of As the World Turns that are sorry that the show has come to an end but we will keep it alive in our hearts with wonderful memories.

Many of the actors have started to move onto other projects. Our goal is to keep you updated on where you can see them and support them in their new ventures. We wish them all well as they go forward.

We say good night to Oakdale but definitely not goodbye.

Our New Mission

Sadly no new home was ever found for As the World Turns. However we will always treasure the wonderful memories in our hearts and keep the World Turning Forever.

Many of the actors we came to love have moved onto the next phase of their careers. So our next mission will be to keep you up to date on where they are now and what they are doing. Many have been busy already and we'll work to update you on that as well as keeping you up to date on where you can see them next!

We also look forward to discussing some of our favorite As the World Turns memories with you!

If you have any additional information we've missed or suggestions for the blog, please contact us.

Save Our Soaps Rally

The Save Our Soaps Facebook group is organizing a rally in NYC for the ATWT Fan Club weekend.  If you will be in the area please join in and help support the effort.

Following is their information:

Save Our Soaps - Guiding Light/As the World Turns
 
Rally To Save Our Soaps

Time and Place:

Friday, April 16, 2010
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: 524 W 57th St (Between Tenth and Eleventh Avenues.) New York, NY



Description:

For everyone interesting in Saving Our Soaps, please come join us in front of CBS studios NY on April 16th when we rally in protest of our soaps being canceled. Our Love for Guiding Light and As The World Turns should unite us, and tell CBS we will not stand for them canceling these beautiful American Icons we have made our family over the decades.

We will meet outside at 2pm wearing red. Hopefully we can get the media involved which might draw the interest of other networks to pick them up.

For those coming, we could also meet in at the Today Show in Rockefeller Center to try and get on live TV in the morning.

It is going to take hundreds. The last rally didn't produce many fans, let's show them this time we mean business. It's not too late fans, let's get our soaps back once and for all !!!

3 Response to "Save Our Soaps Rally"

Anonymous said...

I will be there. If you haven't already, please sign my petition for ATWT at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savethelongestrunningsoapastheworldturns/

Also I am looking for CT fans to do an interview with me and other fans for the Hartford Advocate
If interested, please contact me at sserena0278@yahoo.com

Me Myself & Crazyness said...

Hello

I' am Melissa from Holland, and I am a big fan of ATWT. I love that your doing this to save ATWT. I would like to be there but i cant. But i wanna now if whe can do anything for you back here in Holland. We also can start an action like rally to save ATWT and drow the atention from te media to back you up on this rally. I wanne now if you like this, so i can start to inform other dutch fans of ATWT, and I can tell you that in Holland there are lots of fans of ATWT. I hope that i get a reaction from you to help you with this rally here from holland.
Please send me a email to melissavalentino@live.nl

Greeting Melissa from Holland.

Sorry that my English ridding is not so good.

Zap2000 said...

My partner Ron and I will be there. I'd think you'll get more people if you do it at 2PM. Once you decide on the time and place get it posted it on the official ATWT website (I'm sure everyone going to the lunch would like to attend if they will be in town on Friday) and everywhere else you can think of. Maybe even create a sign-up list sending out email/twitter/text msg. reminders. I'd also recommend alerting the media about the event with press releases. My partner could help with that if we had some press contact info. Feel free to email me if I can help. Thanks.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme